- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
• Waterproof nylon seat cover • Protect your saddle from dirt and water
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Saddle Johnny saves commuters and everyday riders from ever riding on a wet seat again. Anyone who has ever left their bike outside knows the cold and wet feeling of riding their bike after a storm. The Saddle Johnny protects your seat from the elements and you from a wet ride home. Made from a 100% waterproof and UV resistant material, the Saddle Johnny simply slips on and over your seat to protect it from rain, sleet and snow. It features built-in elastic for a tight fit and it fits road, mountain and hybrid seats. It also folds small to fit in any seat bag so it's always ready when you need it.
• Elastic drawstring creates snug fit • Stores under saddle when not in use • Reflective strap for increased visibiltiy • One size fits most
Saddle rail clamp outer-pieces to adapt Ritchey WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. • 8x8.5mm or 7x9.6mm available
Saddle rail clamp outer-pieces to adapt Ritchey WCS Carbon 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - 8x8.5mm or 7x9.6mm available
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring
Pint-sized cyclists deserve comfortable saddles, too! The Little A.R.S. bike seats are smaller versions of Planet Bike's popular Anatomic Relief Saddle. They come in three sizes to fit 12"-24" wheeled bikes and they're scrappy enough to hold up to youthful exuberance. - Foam padding relieves pressure on soft tissue - Center recess for comfortable anatomic relief - Weather-resistant cover with abrasion-resistant side material - Steel rails - Small: Weight: 271 grams / Seat Size: 203x130mm - Medium: Weight: 292 grams / Seat Size: 225x135mm - Large: Weight: 329 gram / Seat Size: 245x135mm
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring - Dimensions: 12 x 13 inches
BMX race seat designed to be lightweight from the start—minimal profile, no padding, and hollow Pivotal bolt. - Lightweight - only 170g - No padding - Slim design - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Composite - Length: 212mm - Width: 110mm
$24.00 - $42.00
End your seat discomfort by installing a Serfas Gel Saddle Pad. Thanks to super-plush gel, this sweet cover provides a level of comfort you have to feel to believe. Plus, it features easy drawstring installation, which means you can quickly move it between bikes if you ride more than one. There's no easier way to upgrade your bike and ride more comfortably. • Deep Groove for Increased Blood Flow • Gel For Increased Friction Protection • Easy Drawstring Installation
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
The TerraTrike Seat Wedge Cushion may seem simple, but packs a big punch in the comfort category by creating a more "bucketed" feel to the lower seat. This is great for those that are in a very upright position, reducing any forward shift. It can also be used in the top of the seat for those hard-pedaling reclined riders that need help staying down in the seat. - Seat Wedge provides added support - Put it at the front edge for more of a "bucket seat" feel - Put it at the top for added support in the shoulder blade area - Or use it in both places - Closed cell foam easily slides into place - Gray - Extended width to fit our wide seat frames
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Integrated light bar for increased safety day or night - Dimensions: 10 x 8-inch
- Memory-foam padding for extra comfort - Elastomer suspension provides a smooth ride - Extra-large 11.75" x 10.75" size
$29.99 - $32.99
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
The Mike Aitken signature seat features an old school diamond pattern that's tear and scuff resistant.
For riders who prefer a forward, leaned over riding position, yet still want padding and support, Liv/giant's Connect Forward Saddle is the way to go. Dynamic anatomic design and a central pressure-relieving channel give riders the all-day comfort they've been looking for.
Liv/giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. Lightweight padding combines with a central pressure-relieving channel for supportive, all-day comfort.
Take a spin on Liv/giant's Contact Forward saddle! It's ideal for riders who prefer a leaned over, sporty position on the bike. An anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel let you rack up the miles, and the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride.
Liv/giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts an anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. A central pressure-relieving channel and light, supportive padding provide all-day comfort.
Pressure-free sitting comfort! Ergon expands the saddle range for a larger new target group of fitness bikes, Ebikes, or sportive touring bikes. The saddles provide effective relief of the perineum and genital area. Numbness is reduced and riding comfort enhanced. The position of the relief channel was optimized with the help of many test riders by means of the latest pressure mapping technology. The soft borders of the seating surface prevent increased edge pressure. A large seating surface effectively reduces pressure peaks and perfectly distributes the pressure on the sitting bones and pubic bones – even without cycling shorts. A flat seating surface for dynamic sitting in a variety of positions without tilt effects – as opposed to step saddles – perfectly meets the requirements of a fitness rider.
- comfort, pressure relief groove on top - Synthetic top with Kevlar sides, or microfiber with Cordura sides, generous foam padding - Traditional railed saddle with nylon/carbon base. Nose and tail guards
DG Fly JR Children's Saddles. Researched and designed for smaller sit bones. - Ideal for: 20-24" Children MTB - Slight rear rise platform provides enhanced pelvis rotation and power from a standard position down curved nose, aids in climbing and prevents snagging - Utilizing the "Peri-Canal" which enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region - Plush PU foam - 2pc top with durable cordura sides - Age: Youth - Rail Material: Steel - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 235mm - Width: 122mm - Weight: 270g
Get the most out of your ride by adjusting the fit of the seat. The Full Seat Cushion adds support to the mesh reducing any unwanted pressure points. The closed cell foam can be cut and shaped as well to get it just right. The Full Seat Cushion easily slides behind the stock seat mesh for quick installation. - Compatible with TerraTrike aluminum and steel seat frames - Closed cell foam for support and comfort - Fits securely under the seat mesh - Easy to customize if you want padding only in specific areas - Gray
• 13" long x 12.5" wide • With springs • Flat rails
- Same proven shape as the Patriot, but with additional padding - Wider and thicker nose for pinching capabilities - Full Kevlar cover with embossed graphics for superior durability
- I-Beam: lightweight fiber composite single rail integrated into base - Super low profile for strength and clean aesthetics - Minimal padding with 1pc embossed Kevlar for additional grip and durability - Requires SDG I-Beam specific seatpost
Page 1 of 9 Next page