$3.00 - $24.95
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 5mm spacers
Wheels Manufacturing Clear Chainstay Protectors keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Pack of 10
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M5x10 Socket Head Screw
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (1) M5x10 socket head screw included - Replaces Specialized Amazinger 2.0 (S16260002) and Amazinger 2.1 (S172600003) Hanger
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt (Long - Bolt Only)
$12.75 - $18.38
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
- Truvativ Crank arm bolt, M12, Capless, For Howitzer, Bag of 2
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Standard steel replacement
The SRL LE lever gives riders with one-by drivetrains an affordable option to control their Command Post with a lightweight lever option that mounts beneath the bar in place of a front shifter. - Command Post lever for the modern one-by drivetrain systems. - Injection molded lever is light, durable, and features a textured design for added grip. - High quality bushing design provides smooth lever action. - Ideal pull ratio for easy lever activation. - Requires additional mounting hardware (SRAM MatchMaker or equivalent is recommended).
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
$4.99 - $5.00
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
- 28mm for Dart, Judy, J2, J3, Pilot,Sid (pre-2008) - 32mm for Argyle, Boxxer (pre-2009), Pike, Reba, Recon, Revelation, Tora - 35mm for Domain, Lyrik - 40mm for Totem
$50.00 - $70.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
Profile Design's Gap Cap works with 1" or 1 1/8" steer tubes to keep your headset adjusted properly at all times. The composite wedges are a fantastic choice for carbon steerers, and at 30-45 grams, you'll keep the front end of your bike super light.
$9.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 12.5mm long and made of durable chromoly.
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 16mm long and made of rustproof stainless steel.
Page 1 of 35 Next page