- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
- Replacement taillight mount for Numen lights
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
The NiteRider Tail Light Mount – Seatstay and Seatpost is our classic seatpost mount design that gives riders the option to mount their tail light to their seat stay, using the included seat stay clamp. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
- Replacement aero mount for Numen light
- Replacement handlebar mount for Numen lights
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
Replacement Part – Universal Rack Mount - Fits all Serfas tail lights (Except TST-70, TST-100, & TBT-50R) - Bolts to rack for easy removal of tail light
Stick a Stix on it. This fabric clip mount makes it a cinch to clip your Specialized Stix to a bag, jacket, or jersey for on-the-go visibility. - Stainless steel spring clip for secure mounting.
You really can put a Specialized Stix headlight almost anywhere. This headlight mount is designed to cleanly integrate into the headset of the bike and maintain a clean look with the Stix positioned just under the stem. - Positions Stix headlight just under the stem in front of the head tube for a super-clean, integrated look. - Interlocking system between plastic mount and aluminum spacer allows the light and mount to quickly be removed from the bike. - Works with 1-1/8th Aheadset-style headsets and custom 10mm thickness spacer.
Easily mount the Specialized Stix to your helmet with this Stix Helmet Strap mount that attaches securely through your helmet's vents. - Allows Stix light to be mounted horizontally or vertically. - Includes hook-and-loop strap to securely mount to helmet through vents.
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
CatEye's Center Fork Bracket helps clear your handlebars by positioning your favorite CatEye headlight (sold separately) in front of your bike's head tube.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
Replacement Part – TST Tail Light Belt Clip Improved design keeps light more secure on belt or bag strap. Compatible With: TST-70 TST-100 TST-150 TBT-50R TBT-120F
Replacement Part – Clip Compatible With: - TL-411 - TL-80 - UTLA-8 - USLA-8 - UTL-60 - UTL-30 - UTL-15
Mounts a Specialized Stix light to a CPSC, DIN standard reflector/rack bracket or the Specialized Pizza Rack. - Vertical CPSC hole pattern. - This mount can attach to the Horizontal Din hole pattern. - Specialized single hole pattern for the Pizza Rack. - Mounts Stix light horizontally. - Includes all mounting hardware.
$6.95 $10.00 30% Off
High-efficiency charger cable for Flux headlights. - High capacity wire can transfer more power with less loss. - Custom "L" shaped Mini USB Male for the best fit to Flux headlights. - NOTE: This is a CHARGE ONLY cable and cannot be used for data transfer.
USB cable for charging NiteRider® bike lights that utilize a micro USB charge port connection System Compatibility - All Lumina Series - Swift Series - MiNewt Cordless Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Lightning Bug 120 - Sentinel - Solas - Omega - Sabre - Sentry Aero - Stinger
Page 1 of 12 Next page