- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
Giant's Slick derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo and Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package - Black
- Stainless steel top tube cable clamp. 4g each
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - SRAM/Shimano - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1 - Diameter: 1.5 mm
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - 2000mm length
$5.49 - $49.99
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Basic housing and galvanized inner cable with header card - Brake kit includes black casing and a 1.6mm cable - Derailleur kit includes black casing and a 1.2mm cable - Cables have dual ends with leads to fit any brake or shifter
- Pre-stretched, Teflon coated 19 strand inner wire
- Pre-stretched, stainless 19 strand inner wire - Slick profile for smooth performance
- Pre-stretched, stainless 19 strand inner wire - Slick profile for smooth performance - Cable only, housing sold separately
Replacement grub seals for Jagwire Elite Sealed kits. - Material: Rubber - 10 Pieces
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the cables to make adjustments. Best of all, the Non-Crimps are made of soft, safe rubber and they come in colors so you can add some more style to your ride. - 4-pack
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Page 1 of 6 Next page