Make sure your young rider is pedaling right with Giant's Plastic Juvenile Pedals. - 1/2-inch spindles
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
$9.99 - $10.49
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
$11.99 - $24.99
The super popular Impulse Pedals feature 12 traction pins per side and a knurled, concave body for superior grip. Keep your bike looking fresh and swaggy! Product Specifications - Size: 9/16" - Body: Nylon Composite - Spindle: Chromoly Steel - Installation: 15mm Pedal Wrench or 6mm Allen Key - Pins: 12 molded traction pins per side - Weight: 14.2oz
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility. - 9/16-inch spindles - 350 grams (pair)
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
$31.99 - $36.99
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
Features - Tough, durable fiber-reinforced nylon body - Low profile design - Replaceable forged, heat treated steel pins - Double sealed bearings - Removable reflectors - 9/16-inch spindles
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
The Nylo-Form pedals feature a low-profile, durable composite construction. - CrMo axle - Sealed bearings - Molded pins - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
$45.99 - $51.25
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction - 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
A modern take on the classic platform pedal style. DMR provides a large pedal body area and DU bushing system aimed to provide riders with control, durability and serviceability. - 15 x 95 x 25mm (L x W x H) - 8 replaceable M4x0.7x8 corner pins and 12 fitted non-replaceable pins per pedal - Designed with grease ports; 'V-lube' grease syringe included with pedals - Double concave pedal body for control and stability - Classic parallelogram shape - 9/16"
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 299g per pair
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
Slater pedals from SDG. - 9/16" spindles - Composite/plastic - Platform
Made for cross country MTB riders, the ATAC XC 2 pedal features the easy engagement and self-cleaning design of the ATAC system (TIME patent) and the durability of MIM (metal in mold) arches and a steel axle, all at an affordable price. The ATAC XC 2 is also suitable for cyclocross, trail riding, and bike touring.
Fyxation Gates Pedals with Strap - Rugged and durable pedal/strap combination - Includes 2 pedals and 2 straps - 9/16"
An excellent choice for year round riding. Fyxation's robust impact-grade nylon body, sealed-bearing construction, and grippy metal pinned platform with full stainless steel pins. For the fat-biker or winter commuter, the durable stainless pins add an extra layer of rust protection for the harshest riding conditions. - High-impact nylon body built to take abuse - Smooth-running sealed bearing and DU bushing - Electroplated chromoly spindle - Electroplated stainless steel replaceable pins for added grip with shoes or boots - Nylon body doesn't suck heat out of your feet like alloy pedals do - Height: 14mm - Width: 105mm - 9/16"
Choose to ride flat or clipped in for city commutes and casual rides around town. This hybrid composite pedal with its 2-sided entry allows you to do both. It features premium bearings and a double seal system, diamond plate pads for traction, and molded pins and ribs for grip. - Premium brass cleats with shims included - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Forged 435 Chromoly steel spindle - 300 series stainless steel spring - 5-year warranty - 331g per pair
Giant's Original MTB Sport Platform Pedals are ready to tame your local trails. They boast wide, stable aluminum platforms with a scalloped shape plus 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are tough chromoly axles and fine sealed bearings to keep the dirt and mud out. - 9/16-inch spindles
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
Page 1 of 4 Next page