MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
$21.00 - $22.50
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
- Metallic bar tape because standard colors do not have enough bling - Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included - Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorbtion, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
$24.00 - $30.00
Specialized's S-Wrap Roubaix Handlebar Tape boasts a stylish suede finish and elastomer gel cushioning for awesome vibration damping and comfort.
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
When everything is on the line, questioning your handlebar wrap shouldn't be on your mind. The WCS Race bar tape has just the right amount of cushion and a grippy feel for enhanced hand-to-bar interaction. - Superlight PU with perforations, 1.8mm thick - Embossed Ritchey logo - Only 63g
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
Pro's Microfiber Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. It's made of synthetic leather with perforations for an excellent grip and top control even in the wet. This fine tape has an adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold and it's made to last.
$25.00 - $27.75
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape boasts a soft, stylish suede finish for a great grip and feel with or without gloves.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Aerobar Tape is a thin bar tape specifically designed to add some grip to your base bars and aerobars. Provides secure grip and comfort without bulky cushioning. - Polyurethane material - Thickness 0.75mm
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Double layer construction - Available in your choice of seven colors - Double layer construction - 2.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
Fizik's Endurance Classic Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. It's smooth and comfortable to touch in any weather condition. Microtex material is durable, strong, breathable, and washable.
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control, while its classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and a smooth surface to slide easily to different riding positions. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Classic touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control. Its tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Tacky touch
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
Specialized's BG Bar Phat w/Tape is a complete system that boasts advanced cushioning to keep you comfortable and protect your hands. It's comprised of adhesive gel pads and suede tape that's wrapped over them to provide the ultimate in comfort and control. In fact, tests have shown that the 4.5mm-thick pads reduce pressure by 50%!
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Water resistant 3M Scotchguard coating - Triple layer construction - 3.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm